Zambia is among the top 7 countries with a world-class stadium in Africa. The scintillating National Heroes Stadium in Lusaka has ranked 13th powering Zambia to a prestigious list of only seven countries in Africa with world-class stadiums.
In a complication and ranking done by France Focus on Africa, the therapeutic Soccer City stadium in South Africa ranked the most prestigious and beautiful stadium on the continent.
The soccer city is closely followed by the inimitable Borg All Arab stadium in Egypt.
Other Countries that have made the top fifteen are Nigeria with the Abuja National stadium ranking fourth, Estadio 11 de Novembro of Angola ranking 8th while the stade de Martyrs in Congo came on number 12 followed by Zambia’s National Heroes Stadium.
Closing the list is the Stade d’Angondjé in Gabon.
Below is the full ranking of the top Fifteen best stadiums in Africa.
- Soccer City – South Africa🇿🇦
2. Borg Al Arab Stadium – Egypt🇪🇬
- Moses Mabhida Stadium – South Africa🇿🇦
- Cape Town Stadium – South Africa🇿🇦
- Cairo International Stadium – Egypt🇪🇬
- Abuja National Stadium – Nigeria🇳🇬
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium – South Africa🇿🇦
- Estádio 11 de Novembro – Angola🇦🇴
- Peter Mokaba Stadium – South Africa🇿🇦
- Mbombela Stadium – South Africa🇿🇦
- Stade Olympique de Radès – Tunisia🇹🇳
- Stade des Martyrs – DR Congo🇨🇩
- National Heroes Stadium – Zambia🇿🇲
- Stade d’Angondjé – Gabon🇬🇦
- Chiazi National Stadium – Angola